- +49(0)89 74 00 64 60
isn’t a skill,
it’s an attitude”
— Ralph Marston
Melba Linda Schertler
I am an Australian who has lived and worked in the US, UK and Europe. My major focus concerns effective communication.
Since 2006 I have combined my passion for communication with my love for horses to inspire and coach people to be the best they can.
- United Nations, Vienna – Event Management
- Siemens Management Training – Faculty Member
- International Business English Ltd., HQ in Ireland, Director & Owner
- Intercultural Studies, studied at Portland University, OR, USA
- International Communication Coaching (ICC) Director & Owner
- NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Coach, ITS London
- Equine Guided Educator – CA, USA
- Horse-Alliance, Director & Owner
- Leadership & Professional Development – Coaching, Training & Workshops
- Licensed HorseDream Partner, G & K HorseDream GmbH
- Advisory Board Member of European Association for Horse Assisted Education
- Coaching for Executive Presence and Boardroom / C-Level presentation competence
- Intercultural Awareness and Leadership Training
- Offering unique and powerful leadership and management training by equine-guided experiential programs/coaching
Horses model the essential qualities of leadership, namely:
Trust, respect, authenticity, honesty, intuition, listening, perseverance and a willingness of spirit. Feedback from the horses is immediate, honest and non-judgmental.
But it’s not about the horse, it’s about people.